The 3rd EAP_CRETE conference will be taking place at the Computer Science Department in Heraklion, Crete on 17-20 September 2020
A 300-word Abstract (followed by 3 references) and a 200 word bio should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th May 2020. Acceptance emails will be sent on a rolling basis. Kindly note that speaker registration should be complete before speakers’ names can be added in the final programme.
- Academic Literacies
- Action research
- Blended and Augmented Learning
- Critical Approaches
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Collaborative learning
- Content Based instruction
- Digital literacies and technology
- Experiential task-based learning
- Genre Analysis
- Metacognitive tools
- Secondary or post-secondary practices
- State-of-the-art developments
- Teacher training and professional development
Guidelines for presenters
We are looking forward to 20-min oral or paper presentations, 90 min workshops, 7 min Pecha Kucha style presentations or poster presentations.
Kindly note that you may opt for an oral presentation and that you are not expected to submit a paper for publication if you do not wish to do so (but you can change your mind as long as you let us know).
Speakers/Presenters are kindly requested to have settled the registration fees before the announcement of the Final Programme.
After peer-review you will receive a notice of acceptance and you may be invited for a short SKYPE interview.
Summary of Important Dates and Deadlines
9 June 2019Deadline for a 350-word Abstract and short bio submission 19 June 2019Early Bird Registration deadline 20 June 2019Announcement of Final programme 20 July 2019 Registrations deadline 16 September 2019Speakers’ powerpoint presentations (ppt and pdf) and workshop handouts.
- EAPCRETE2019 paper submissions in progress!! Submission of papers (for an open-access peer-reviewed publication in the UOC Institutional repository with a permanent url )