This EAP_CRETE conference will be taking place at the Computer Science Department in Heraklion, Crete.
- Academic Literacies
- Action research
- Blended and Augmented Learning
- Critical Approaches
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Collaborative learning
- Content Based instruction
- Digital literacies and technology
- Experiential task-based learning
- Genre Analysis
- Metacognitive tools
- Secondary or post-secondary practices
- State-of-the-art developments
- Teacher training and professional development
Summary of Important Dates and Deadlines
9 June 2019Deadline for a 350-word Abstract and short bio submission 19 June 2019Early Bird Registration deadline 20 June 2019Announcement of Final programme 20 July 2019 Registrations deadline
- 16 September 2019 Submission of papers (for an open-access peer-reviewed publication) and powerpoint presentations (ppt and pdf).
Guidelines for presenters
Click here for Google map
Speakers/Presenters are kindly requested to have settled the registration fees before the announcement of the Final Programme.
We are looking forward to paper presentations, workshops, Pecha Kucha style presentations or poster presentations. Kindly note that you may opt for an oral presentation and that you are not expected to submit a paper for publication if you do not wish to do so. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and registrations should be sent to email@example.com . After peer-review you will receive a notice of acceptance and you may be invited for a short SKYPE interview.