This EAP_CRETE conference will be taking place at the Computer Science Department in Heraklion, Crete.
We are looking forward to receiving submissions for:
Paper presentations, Workshops, Pecha Kucha style presentations or Poster presentations.
Kindly note that you may opt for an oral presentation only and that you are not expected to submit a paper for publication if you do not wish to do so.
- Academic Literacies
- Action research
- Blended and Augmented Learning
- Critical Approaches
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Collaborative learning
- Content Based instruction
- Digital literacies and technology
- Experiential task-based learning
- Genre Analysis
- Metacognitive tools
- Secondary or post-secondary practices
- State-of-the-art developments
- Teacher training and professional development
A 350-word abstract should be sent by 9th June 2019 to email@example.com
together with a short bio.
After peer-review you will receive a notice of acceptance and you may be invited for a short SKYPE interview.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- 9th June 2019 Abstract Submission
- 16th June 2019 Final notices of Acceptance
- 17th Announcement of Final programme
- 19th June 2019 Early Bird Registration final day
- 3rd September 2019 Submission of paper (for open-access peer-reviewed publication)
- 9th September 2019 Reviewers’ comments (and requests for revisions)
- 9th October 2019 Final submission of revised manuscript