The 3rd EAP_CRETE conference will be taking place at the Computer Science Department in Heraklion, Crete on 17-20 September 2020.
A 300-word Abstract (followed by 3 references) and a 200 word bio should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from 20th March 2020 until the 20th May 2020. Acceptance emails will be sent on a rolling basis.
Kindly note that speaker registration should be complete before speakers’ names can be added in the final programme.
- Academic Literacies
- Action research
- Blended and Augmented Learning
- Critical Approaches
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Collaborative learning
- Content Based instruction
- Digital literacies and technology
- Experiential task-based learning
- Genre Analysis
- Genre pedagogies
- Metacognitive tools
- Secondary or post-secondary practices
- State-of-the-art developments
- Teacher training and professional development
Guidelines for presenters
We are looking forward to 20-min oral or paper presentations, 60- 90 min workshops, approximately 7 min Pecha Kucha style presentations or poster presentations.
Kindly note that you may opt for an oral presentation and that you are not expected to submit a paper for publication if you do not wish to do so (but you can change your mind as long as you let us know in time).
Speakers/Presenters are kindly requested to have settled the registration fees before the announcement of the Final Programme.
After peer-review you will receive a notice of acceptance and you may be invited for a short SKYPE interview.
Summary of Important Dates and Deadlines
- EAPCRETE2020 paper submission is for an open-access peer-reviewed publication in the UOC Institutional repository with a permanent url ) Deadline: 20th September 2020.