You can now send a 300-word Abstract (followed by 3 references) and a 200 word bio through this link or by email to email@example.com by the 20th May 2021.
The 3rd EAP_CRETE conference will be taking place at the Computer Science Department in Heraklion, Crete on 16-19 September 2021.
- Academic Literacies
- Action research
- Blended and Augmented Learning
- Critical Approaches
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Collaborative learning
- Content Based instruction
- Digital literacies and technology
- Experiential task-based learning
- Genre Analysis
- Genre pedagogies
- Metacognitive tools
- Secondary or post-secondary practices
- State-of-the-art developments
- Teacher training and professional development
After peer-review you will receive a notice of acceptance and you may be invited for a short SKYPE interview.
Guidelines for presenters
We are looking forward to 20-min oral or paper presentations, 60- 90 min workshops, approximately 7 min Pecha Kucha style presentations or poster presentations.
Kindly note that you may opt for an oral presentation and that you are not expected to submit a paper for publication if you do not wish to do so (but you can change your mind as long as you let us know in time).
Kindly note that speaker registration should be complete before speakers’ names can be added in the final programme.
Click here for Google map
Summary of Important Dates and Deadlines
- EAPCRETE2020 paper submission is for an open-access peer-reviewed publication in the UOC Institutional repository with a permanent url and ISBN number) Deadline: 20th September 2021.